In 2010 the Australian ecommerce industry was worth $26,000,000,000. (26 Billion) This data was compiled by Paypal who should have a good idea. The growth of this industry (online selling) is tipped to grow at over 10% per year and by 2013 will be valued at over 36 Billion for just Australia. If you include the rest of the world, (the other 6.5 Billion people) it is safe to say that the potential for ecommerce is huge. The good thing is that your online shop can sell to the world, not just to your local area. You are not limited to just your city state or nation - bring on the globe.
The 3 Essentials for Ecommerce
What you need is to build a great website, sell a great product and to promote it well within Search Engines so that people find your online shop and buy from you. We can help you with a Great Website - just keep reading. We can also help you with obtaining an excellent Search Engine Ranking and online promotion. You can read more about that on our Search Engine Optimizing Pages. However, unfortunately we can't help you with finding good products - that part is up to you. (although we might have a few suggestions)
At Web Technology Queensland you have found an Ecommerce Web Designer with knowledge of SEO, and with experience in building quality sites that work and that sell. You have come to the right place.
What Is Available with an Eccomerce Web Site
When we build your new online shop - we are going to put our heart and soul into making it work for you. If it works for you - it works for us too. Here is how we are going to turn your dream into reality. We are going to do the following.
- Register a Domain Name of your choosing (unless you already own one)
- Set up a Web Hosting Account (unless you already sorted this out too)
- Install Drupal CMS as a platform for your website. More Here...
- Theme your website according to your instructions... Your Custom Design
- Home Page Design
- Other Pages as Required
- Installation of Ubercart 2 Shopping Cart & Integration into Drupal CMS
- Installation & Configuration of Other Modules as Required
- Installed Blog - If Needed
- Spam Proof Contact Form
- First 20 Products Uploaded
- Driving Lessons - Training in eShop Management
- Merchant Facilities via Paypal
- SSL Certificate if Required
- Integration with up to 28 Other Major Merchants as Required
- Google Analytics Setup with Adsense and Cart Tracking
- Google Analytics Monthly Reports
- Google Webmaster Tools Management
- XML Sitemap Configured and Submitted to Search Engines for Quick Indexing
- Search Engine Friendly Pages and URLs
- Google Base/Google Merchant/Google Products XML Created and Submitted - Extra $450
- Typical Project Duration - 28-36 Days
Previous Customers Recommend Us
"We were very happy with the website redesign that David and his team did for us. The initial project (layout and navigation) met our goals very well and we extended the contract with two additional projects. We found David to be incredibly responsive, very approachable with our 'tweaks', and more accommodating than we deserved in many instances." - Nancy McDonough, www.kyotokimono.com
"David's consultative and creative work for my company was excellent and straight away started to bear fruit. He is an able trouble shooter, and competent designer and authentic, accessible professional who offers amazing value. I highly recommend him - Jonathan May, www.funkyfittings.com"
Our Two Most Recent Online Shops - Click on Images to See Sites
What Does it Cost?
Price is a good question - and it really depends on what you are wanting. If you are wanting a can of spaghetti for dinner, there's no point paying for lobster. On the other hand, if you do want the lobster, you'll be wanting a competitive price without substitution for quality. So we really need to find out what you have in mind. Typically however our pricing for design and development starts from $2490 and goes upwards from there. There is also the cost of a domain name ($29 per year) and web hosting as well.
Contact us to get started...